Here’s the rules:
And so here’s the picture for Dee Wurn, me (last summer in Gothenburg) with ten facts (presumably about myself).
- According to Chinese astrology I am a snake dominated by wood. I don’t believe a word of it, which is typical of us Aquarians.
- I’m a Belfast child, though you might have difficulty believing this if we ever met.
- Of my father’s three best mates in his early army days, two were selected as my godfathers and the third became a multi-millionaire. Nice call, Dad.
- My first school was Hampton Dene primary school, Hereford.
- My first professional sale was “Digital Cats Come Out Tonight”, to the anthology Digital Dreams, ed. David V. Barrett, 1991.
- 1 September this year will be my decimal birthday – 17,000 days!
- My grandfather fought at Kohima, of which fact I am dead proud.
- If there can be too much chocolate in my life, I have yet to reach that stage.
- I have never met the Queen, the Pope or the President of the USA. I have however shaken hands with Richard Dawkins and have a dedicated copy of Tom Baker’s autobiography.
- I am a Christian.